I took one look at my last post and found out that block number five needs to be re-pieced. Look at the block and see if you can find my mistake!!
Can’t see the mistake–it’s supposed to be a mirror image of this block number 6 except for the color changes.
The mistake is in the bottom row and the outer blocks need to be turned. I’m so glad I did the post so I could find the mistake before I started putting the quilt blocks together!!
I’ve set a goal for the year of completing a king-sized sampler quilt in burgundy as the primary color. I started it yesterday and completed six 10 inch blocks. Now, I just have to keep it up and hopefully have all of the 200+ blocks completed in three months, I hope!! I thought I would share the blocks as I go along so this will be a continuing post. Here’s the first six:
I think this is a pretty good start and if I 12 weeks to complete 200 blocks, that means I have to complete about 17 blocks a week, which works out to three a day for the next three months. WOW! Maybe I’d better rethink this time limit and make it six months instead of three. Oh well, I will get it done and I will post as I go. Wish me luck!! Did I tell you I also have three baby quilts to start and finish by JUNE 2013!!!!!!!