On my way into work this morning was much cooler than the last few days but the beauty I saw was so peaceful. Try to imagine this without pictures.
- Fields of orchard grass waving in the wind and looking like waves of green water.
- A sky so blue that you think you’ve never seen that blue before.
- Small, scattered, wispy, white clouds trying so hard to invade the blue sky.
- Full grown brown rabbits sitting along the road enjoying the warmth of the sun.
- Flocks of barn swallows flitting together overhead like aircraft gracing the skies in formation doing their intricate stunts
- A huge United States of America flag gently waving in the wind.
- Gorgeous orange poppies in flower beds bending gracefully try to touch one another.
- A long legged doe gently grooming her fawn while trying to hide in the tall orchard grass.
- Green leaves fluttering like butterflies in the tops of the trees.
- Quiet country road with no traffic but me until I come to the main roads.
Country life is so precious, peaceful and quiet!!