Yes it’s almost mid-month but I have some goals to complete before months end. I always have high expectations of what I can complete in a two day weekend and that means I have six days to complete my goals. Here’s the April goals:
1) Clean out the fall/winter debris in the yard
2) Transplant the hibiscus and shasta daisies to another location in the yard
3) Clean all the flower beds and make ready for new additions
4) Make 12 new blocks for the sampler quilt
5) Start spring cleaning the bathroom, pantry and back porch
6) Make new cushions for the lawn and porch furniture
7) Set out 15 of the 30+ apple root stock and nine American chestnuts we started from seed.
8) Finish planting the garden and flower seeds in the greenhouse
9) Spring clean the guest room (decided to start in the least travedled and used room)
10) Clean the paddle boat and put it on the pond
I think this should keep me very busy for the rest of the month. Since turkey season begins Saturday I should be able to start bright and early in the morning.