About four posts back a problem occurred in my blog posts. No one could see the pictures!! I figured out what I did on the blog. There is a folder called Add Media/Media Library that all of the pictures on my posts was stored in and I thought I would be a genious and free up some space on it. Well, when I deleted almost all of those pictures, I lost all of them in ALL of the posts. Live and learn!! Now, I have to figure out which ones were there and put them back. This may take some time so bear with me!! I guess the old saying of “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” really applies in my case!!! Have a wonderful day!!!
Filed under: Farming